- Amal El-Mohtar on Fantasy, The Middle-East, and a Conversation with Saladin Ahmed.
- StarShipSofa interviews Charles Yu and Saladin Ahmed (podcast).
- Wicked Little Pixie interviews Vicki Pettersson.
- Rhys Hughes interviews Paul Di Filippo.
- Suvudu Take Five with Paul Tremblay.
- Angela Slatter interviews Cherie M. Priest.
- The Angry Robot Podcast interviews Tim Waggoner and Gary McMahon.
Announces Air Dates for Eureka, Warehouse 13 Holiday
America Will Air Doctor Who Christmas Special on Christmas.
Maher Geeks Out About Genre Busters: Wednesday, December 1st @ 8:00pm, 92Y
Tribeca, 200 Hudson Street, NYC.
- Sophy Z.S. Adani on Ebook Piracy.
- Laura Miller on Why do the National Book Awards bar fairy tales?
- Paul di Filippo reviews Once Before Time.
- Scott Nicholson on His Free E-book Write Good or Die.
- Rose Fox on Full Dark, Three and a Half Stars.
- Dan Duray on Scrawl of Duty: Novelists and Journos Defect to Video Game Industry.
- Janice Hardy on Re-Write Wednesday: Say That Again? How Dialog Can Help Re-Structure a “Needs Some Work” Draft.
- Rachel Neumeier on What
kind of fantasy do you write?
- John Scalzi on An Experiment in Accurate But Misleading Movie Descriptions.
More Fun Stuff
- Stop what you’re doing and check out these galleries at the Concept Ships website by Li
Jia Tan, Ozan
- @BoingBoing: Astronaut
watches the Earth from an ISS porthole: perfect cover for a nonexistent sf
novel. [Thanks, Glenda!]
Biggest Star Wars Plot Hole, Explained By Science. [via Distracted
By Star Wars]
Millennium Falcon Guitar.