- Hour of the Wolf interviews Gordon van Gelder (podcast).
- Heidi Ruby Miller interviews John C. Wright.
- The Agony Column interviews Rudy Rucker (podcast).
- Galactic Suburbia Episode 27 (podcast).
- John Scalzi’s The Big Idea: Christopher Rowe.
- Solaris interviews Andy Remic.
- Abaddon & Solaris Books Podcast interviews Pat Cadigan and Adam LG Nevill (podcast).
- Duotrope interviews Daily Science Fiction.
- Fifteen-chapter e-book sampler of Bradley P. Beaulieu’s The Winds of Khalakovo.
- U. of
Texas Snags Archive of ‘Cyberpunk’ Literary Pioneer Bruce Sterling. Locus
- Andy Remic’s new ebook publishing
company, Anarchy Books, aims to release “projects” which are built up from a
collaboration of symbiotic media: novels, albums, video games and films.
Gaiman Scripting 3D Chinese Film Journey to the West, James Cameron
Acting as Tech Advisor.
King Announces New Dark Tower Novel: The Wind Through
- Tor.com gets a face-lift.
- The deadline for voting for The David
Gemmell Legend Awards for Fantasy has been extended to April 21st.
Jones Looking For A Publisher To Help Turn Mute Screenplay Into Comics.
Entertainment News Reveals Pick of Top 25 Genre-related Films.
- Forbidden Planet hosts a
signing by Lavie Tidhar for his latest novel Camera Obscura, at
the Forbidden Planet Megastore, 179 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8JR, on
Tuesday 19th April 6 – 7pm.
- 2011 Alpha SF/F/H Workshop for Young Writers
Fundraiser: Donate a few bucks for young #writers, get some flash fiction.
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch on The Business Rusch: Readers, Publishing & The Future.
- Monica Lee on The Making of a Book Cover.
- Hal Duncan on Does It Matter?
- Inkpunks on Trunk or Submit.
- Alison Janssen on What if editors got royalties?
- Janice Hardy on Stuck in the Middle: What Makes a Good Middle.
- Nathan Bransford on Why Some E-Books Cost More Than the Hardcover.
- Nancy Kress on Twilight
by Stephanie Meyers.
- Elizabeth Moon on Books
That Inspired Me.
- Jamie Todd Rubin on Writers’
- Vandana Singh on Diffractions:
Soil, Water, and Pure Air.
- Scott A. Cupp on Forgotten
Book: The Sword of Zagan by Clark Ashton Smith.
- Frederik Pohl on When
Bester was the Best.
- Techdirt on Librarians
And Readers Against DRM.
- Annie Lowrey on Flying car
available for mass market in one year. [via Paul Di Filippo]
- Finding Wonderland on Cybils
Fantasy/Sci-Fi Finalist Roundup, Part I.
- GeekTyrant lists 7
Old School Sci-Fi Movie Posters that Sold for $2 Million Bucks.
- @CG GAllery: “Batman vs
Metheney – Creatures with Human Personality for Imagine FX Magazine.
More Fun Stuff
shoot your eye out…with a 1MW laser pulse pistol. [via Paul Di Filippo]
‘Inception’ in 60 Seconds, In Stop-Motion Paper Cutouts.
Excerpt: The Third Section by Jasper Kent. [via Pyr-o-mania]
Excerpt: The Winds of Khalakovo by Bradley P. Beaulieu.