In episode 33 of the SF Signal Podcast, Patrick Hester asks the panel of irregulars:
Q: Is the stand alone novel dead?
- Can an author survive writing stand alone novels today?
- Is the blockbuster/series model unsustainable in today’s publishing market?
This week’s panel includes:
- Anathem (Neal Stephenson)
- The Dream of Perpetual Motion (Dexter Palmer)
- Under the Dome (Stephen King)
- House of Suns (Alastair Reynolds)
- Genesis (Bernard Beckett)
- The Accord (Keith Brooke)
- The Repossession Mambo (Eric Garcia)
- The Yiddish Policeman’s Union (Michael Chabon)
- Hull Zero Three (Greg Bear)
- Agent to the Stars (John Scalzi)
Tell us what you think – leave us a voicemail!
Can’t see the widget above? That’s okay – just call 720-277-9082 or shoot us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org