- The Libertarian Tradition podcast talks about C. M. Kornbluth, Mervyn Peake, Ursula K. Le Guin and Samuel R. Delany, Ray Bradbury, and Libertarian Science Fiction in general. [Thanks, Fred!]
- The Boston Globe on Bookstores forced to turn a page.
- David Moody on 5 reasons zombies (still) scare the heck out of me.
- Jonathan Maberry on Seriously…You Write About Zombies?
- SFX on Sci-fi writers predict the future of gaming.
- Jeff VanderMeer’s serialized fiction experiment>
- Tor.com on A Statistical Look at the Nebula Awards For Best Short Story.
- Patrick Hester on A Pet Peeve Abouyt Authors with Hard-to-find Contact Info.
More Fun Stuff