Sponsored by Pyr, we have twelve books to give away to six winners who will be selected at random from eligible entries. Click through to see the rules and what’s up for grabs…
Let’s take a look at the prizes first:
Some really good stuff, right? So, now you’re wondering – how do I win?!
Simple – listen to some podcasts. Specifically, the SF Signal podcast, Adventures in SciFi Publishing, and I Should Be Writing.
- Due to copyright restrictions, this contest is open only to residents of North America.
- In the month of June, all three participating podcasts will feature one scifi trivia question in an episode. To enter the contest, simply submit your answers to adventuresinscifipublishing (at) gmail (dot) com by midnight on Friday, July 22nd. Please include your name, address, and phone number with your entry. The phone number will only be used in case of technical difficulties with your email address.
- Winners will be selected by blind drawing and notified by email before subsequent announcements through the participating podcasts.
- The following URLs will direct you to the three podcasts involved: www.adventuresinscifipublishing.com, www.ishouldbewriting.com, www.sfsignal.com
- Only one entry per person
As trivia questions are posted, the links to the episodes containing those questions, will be linked from the Adventures in SciFi Publishing site (click this link), but don’t take a chance on missing a question! Subscribe to each podcast today, enjoy a summer of science fiction and fantasy interviews, panels and discussions with some of your favorite authors.
Let the Summer of Scifi begin!