I already shared with you my book haul from WorldCon, but I thought I might also share what I’ve got on my Kindle…
- Heaven (The Afterlife Series) by Mur Lafferty (Restless Brain Media)
- Naked City: Tales of Urban Fantasy edited by Ellen Datlow (St. Martin’s Griffin)
- Chicks Kick Butt edited by Rachel Caine & Kerrie L. Hughes (Tor Books)
- The Parasol Protectorate: Soulless, Blameless, and Changeless by Gail Carriger (Orbit)
- Fantasy Magazine, July 2011 edited by John Joseph Adams
- Lightspeed Magazine, July 2011 edited by John Joseph Adams
Believe it or not, I have started reading all of the above. I move back and forth depending on my mood.
I have finished the first three books of The Parasol Protectorate by Gail Carriger, and they are fabulous. Love her take on the supernatural, her sense of humor, and the glimpses of what a world where the Templars rule Italy and Queen Victoria uses Werewolves as soldiers looks like.
What’s on your Kindle?