Here’s the book description:
Dragons exist. They’re ferocious. And they’re smart: Before they were killed off by slayer-knights, they rendered a select group of eggs dormant, so their offspring would survive. Only a handful of people know about this, let alone believe it – these “Slayers” are descended from the original knights, and are now a diverse group of teens that includes Tori, a smart but spoiled senator’s daughter who didn’t sign up to save the world.
And here’s how you can get it…
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter ‘Slayers‘.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Duplicate entries will ignored. If you’ve won something from us in the past, please give others a chance.
- The giveaway is open to US/Canadian residents only.
- The giveaway will end Monday, October 10th, 2011 (10:00 PM U.S Central time). The winners will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter. Winners will receive the book via email directly from the publisher.