You’ve seen the table of contents…you’ve seen the interviews and guest posts from the book’s contributors…now you can win your very own copy of Alien Contact edited by Marty Halpern!
SF Signal has one physical copy of Alien Contact signed by Marty Halpern to give away to one lucky U.S. reader, and one electronic copy to give to one lucky non-U.S. reader!
Here’s the book blurb:
Are we alone?
From War of the Worlds to Invasion of the Body Snatchers, ET to Close Encounters, creators of science fiction have always eagerly speculated on just how the story of alien contact would play out. Editor Marty Halpern has gathered together some of the best stories of the last 30 years, by today’s most exciting genre writers, weaving a tapestry that covers a broad range of scenarios: from the insidious, to the violent, to the transcendent.
And here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- If you live in the U.S.:
- In the subject line, enter ‘Alien Contact‘
- In the email, include your mailing address so the book may be shipped as soon as possible. (The book will be shipped via UPS, so no P.O. Boxes, please.)
- If you would like the book inscribed by Marty, put the desired inscription in the body of the email.
- If you live outside the U.S.:
- In the subject line, enter ‘Alien Contact eBook‘
- In the email, include your desired eBook format: ePub or mobi (Please note: the eBook version does not include the Stephen King story because of digital rights issues.)
- Only one entry per person allowed. Duplicate entries will be placed in a bottle and forwarded to Alpha Centauri. If you’ve won something from us in the past, please give others a chance. Please adhere to the geographical restrictions listed above.
- The giveaway will end Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011 (10:00 PM U.S Central time). The winners will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.