Courtesy of the Feiwel and Friends, SF Signal has copies of Karen McQuestion’s new children’s fantasy novel, illustrated by Vincent Desjardins, Secrets of the Magic Ring, to give away to 1 lucky SF Signal reader!
Here’s the book description:
Nine-year-old Paul is exploring the hole dug for his backyard swimming pool when he discovers a box containing a ring–a ring that turns out to be magical. Moments later, a mysterious boy shows up demanding the ring; luckily, Paul’s trusty dog Clem scares him away. To keep the ring safe, Paul hides it in his pillow case, where, to his horror, it’s soon discovered by someone in Paul’s family. As the ring gets passed around and wishes are made, a wild series of talents and circumstances threaten to turn their lives upside down…forever. But Jasmine, a fairy of the woods, has an idea, and if everyone cooperates, she just might be able to put an end to the shenanigans and return their lives to normal.
And here’s how you can get it…
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter ‘Magic Ring‘.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Duplicate entries will ignored. If you’ve won something from us in the past, please give others a chance.
- The giveaway is open to US/Canadian residents only.
- The giveaway will end Monday, November 28th, 2011 (10:00 PM U.S Central time). The winners will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter. Winners will receive the book via email directly from the publisher.