Apex Magazine (edited by Lynne M. Thomas) has posted the table of contents for the March 2012 issue (with beautiful cover art by Julie Dillon):
- “A Member of the Wedding of Heaven and Hell” by Richard Bowes
- “Copper, Iron, Blood and Love” by Mari Ness
- “Lehr, Rex” by Jay Lake
- “Editorial: Blood on Vellum” by Lynne M. Thomas
- “Reaching into the QUILTBAG: the Evolving World of Queer Speculative Fiction” by Julia Rios
- “Interview with Jay Lake” by Maggie Slater
The content is free at http://www.apex-magazine.com. The issue is also on sale at the bargain price of $2.99 in the Kindle store, the nook store, Smashwords, Drive Thru Fiction, directly from Apex, and eventually the iBookstore.