Here is what the books are about:
True love can last an eternity…but immortality comes at a price…
On the midnight shift at a hospital in rural St. Andrew, Maine, Dr. Luke Findley is expecting a quiet evening. Until a mysterious woman arrives in his ER, escorted by police—Lanore McIlvrae is a murder suspect—and Luke is inexplicably drawn to her. As Lanny tells him her story, an impassioned account of love and betrayal that transcends time and mortality, she changes his life forever…At the turn of the nineteenth century, Lanny was consumed as a child by her love for the son of St. Andrew’s founder, and she will do anything to be with him forever. But the price she pays is steep — an immortal bond that chains her to a terrible fate.The Reckoning
Love saved her soul…but the shadows of the past condemn her.
Deepening the “wicked, sensuous, shattering love story” (Kresley Cole) begun in The Taker, Alma Katsu pairs a mysteriously alluring young woman with an ER doctor from rural Maine on a harrowing, passion-fueled chase that transcends the boundaries of time.
With Dr. Luke Findley by her side, Lanore McIlvrae imprisoned her immortal enemy and has embarked on a new life; now all of London is clamoring to see the Victoria and Albert Museum’s “mystery” exhibit— Lanny’s collections of lost nineteenth-century treasures, including the last precious gift given to her by Jonathan, the man who owns her heart for eternity. But the portal to her past opens once more as Adair, the Taker, crashes into the twenty-first century to hunt down Lanny and exact revenge for her heartless betrayal—the price she must pay for an endless love.
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter ‘Taker‘
- In the email, please provide your mailing address so the books can be mailed as soon as possible. (The winning addresses are forwarded to the publisher who will mail it to you. All other address info is purged once the giveaway ends.)
- Geographic restrictions: This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S.
- Only one entry per person please. Duplicate entries will pointed to and laughed at.
- The giveaway will end Tuesday April 2nd, 2013 (9:00 PM U.S Central time). The winners will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.