The finalists for the 2013 Arthur C. Clarke Award (given to the best SF novel published each year in the UK, though not necessarily by a British writer) have been announced:
- Nod by Adrian Barnes (Bluemoose Books)
- Dark Eden by Chris Beckett (Corvus)
- Angelmaker by Nick Harkaway (Windmill Books)
- The Dog Stars by Peter Heller (Headline)
- Intrusion by Ken MacLeod (Orbit)
- 2312 by Kim Stanley Robinson (Orbit)
The winner will be announced at the opening night of the 11th SCI-FI-LONDON festival on May 2nd.
Congratulations to all the finalists!