Here’s the book description:
The ground-breaking, boundary-pushing, award-nominated series of fantasy anthologies series returns for a fourth installment through the miracle of Kickstarter, bringing you eighteen brand new tales of beauty and strangeness. You’ll find the light-hearted and the bleak, the surreal become familiar and the familiar turned inside-out. Each story leads you into unmapped territory, there to find shock and delight. With stories by Yves Meynard, Ian McHugh, Nicole Kornher-Stace, Richard Parks, Gemma Files, Yukimi Ogawa, A.C. Wise, Marie Brennan, Alisa Alering, Tanith Lee, Cat Rambo, Shira Lipkin, Corinne Duyvis, Kenneth Schneyer, Camille Alexa, Benjanun Sriduangkaew, Patricia Russo and Barbara Krasnoff.
And just so you know what you’re getting, here’s the table of contesnts:
- “Our Lady of the Thylacines” by Yves Meynard
- “The Canal Barge Magician’s Number Nine Daughter” by Ian McHugh
- “On the Leitmotif of the Trickster Constellation in Northern Hemispheric Star Charts, Post-Apocalypse” by Nicole Kornher-Stace
- “Beach Bum and the Drowned Girl” by Richard Parks
- “Trap-Weed” by Gemma Files
- “Icicle” by Yukimi Ogawa
- “Lesser Creek: A Love Story, A Ghost Story” by A.C. Wise
- “What Still Abides” by Marie Brennan
- “The Wanderer King” by Alisa Alering
- “A Little of the Night” by Tanith Lee
- “I Come from the Dark Universe” by Cat Rambo
- “Happy Hour at the Tooth and Claw” by Shira Lipkin
- “Lilo Is” by Corinne Duyvis
- “Selected Program Notes from the Retrospective Exhibition of Theresa Rosenberg Latimer” by Kenneth Schneyer
- “Three Times” by Camille Alexa
- “The Bees Her Heart, the Hive Her Belly” by Benjanun Sriduangkaew
- “The Old Woman with No Teeth” by Patricia Russo
- “The History of Soul 2065” by Barbara Krasnoff
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter ‘Clockwork Phoenix 4‘
- In the email, In the email, please provide your mailing address so the books can be mailed as soon as possible. (The winning address is used only to mail the prize and, like all other address info, will be purged once the giveaway ends.)
- Geographic restrictions: None! This is a worldwide giveaway.
- The giveaway will end Friday, August 9th, 2013 (9:00 PM U.S Central time). The winners will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.