Here are the book descriptions:
Winner of the 2013 International Thriller Award for Best Young Adult Novel!
Miranda wakes up alone on a park bench with no memory. In her panic, she releases a mysterious energy that incites pure terror in everyone around her-except Peter, a boy who isn’t at all surprised by Miranda’s shocking ability.
Left with no choice but to trust this stranger, Miranda discovers she was trained to be a weapon and is part of an elite force of genetically-altered teens who possess flawless combat skills and powers strong enough to destroy a city. But adjusting to her old life isn’t easy-especially with Noah, the boyfriend she can’t remember loving.
Then Miranda uncovers a dark truth that sets her team on the run. Suddenly her past doesn’t seem to matter…when there may not be a future.
Dan Krokos’ debut, hailed as a “memorable thriller,” (Booklist) is a tour-de-force of non-stop action that will leave readers begging for the next book in this bold and powerful new series.False Sight
All Miranda wants is a normal life. She’s determined to move past the horrible truth of her origin as a clone so she can enjoy time with her boyfriend, Peter, and the rest of her friends at school. But Miranda quickly learns that there’s no such thing as normal-not for a girl who was raised to be a weapon. When one of Miranda’s teammates turns rogue, it begins a war that puts the world in jeopardy. Now, Miranda must follow her instincts-not her heart-in order to save everything she’s fought so hard to keep. With the image of a terrible future seared in her mind, what will Miranda have to sacrifice to protect the people she loves?
Dan Krokos’s sequel to the tour-de-force False Memory is a mind-blowing thriller with high-octane action that will leave readers begging for the final book in this bold and powerful trilogy.
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter ‘False Sight‘
- In the email, In the email, please provide your mailing address so the books can be mailed as soon as possible. (The winning address is used only to mail the prize and, like all other address info, will be purged once the giveaway ends.)
- Geographic restrictions: This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S. and Canada.
- The giveaway will end Wednesday, September 4th, 2013 (9:00 PM U.S Central time). The winners will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.