So good news for the fine people of the United Kingdom. My novel, After The Fires Went Out: Coyote, is now free on Amazon UK, too.
Got a hot Free Fiction Tip? Tell me here
Want these delicious links emailed to you once a week? Sign up for the Free SF/F/H Fiction Newsletter
- @Amazing Stories:
- @Mad Scientist Journal: “Milky Way Zoo” by Dusty Wallace [Science Fiction]
- @Strange Horizons: “Snakebit” by Amanda Downum [Fantasy – also available in audio]
- @The Colored Lens: “Devil At The Crossroads” by Shannon Waller [Urban Fantasy]
- @The WiFiles: “A Constellation of Two” by Eric Scott [Speculative Fiction]
- @Wily Stories for Wily Readers: “Two Things” by Amanda C. Davis [Science Fiction – also available in audio]
Written – Flash
- @365 tomorrows:
- @Daily Science Fiction: “Light and Ash” by Alan Bao [Apocalyptic Flash]
- @Every Day Fiction:
Written – Serialized
- @Author’s Site: Post Human (Book One) by Vincent Asaro – Chapter 1 [Science Fantasy Novel]
- @Author’s Site: Post Human (Book One) by Vincent Asaro – Chapter 2 [Science Fantasy Novel]
- Escape Pod #442a – Eater of Bone, Part 1 of 2 by Robert Reed [Science Fiction Serialization – also available in audio]
- @More Red Ink: What You Are About To See by Jack Skillingstead – Part 1 of 3 [Science Fiction]
- Every Day Fiction Podcast #164 – “Lindra Brynda” by Cherish Gallaher [Surreal]
- @Strange Horizons: “Snakebit” by Amanda Downum [Fantasy]
- Toasted Cake #101 – “A Primary Function” by C. L. Holland [Science Fiction Comedy]
- @Wily Stories for Wily Readers: “Two Things” by Amanda C. Davis [Science Fiction]
Audio – Radio Dramas
- @Boxcars711 Old Time Radio Pod:
- @Relic Radio:
Audio – Serialized
- @Author’s Site: Nocturnal by Scott Sigler – Episode #24 [Horror Novel Serialization]
- Cthulhu #170 – The Wendigo, Part 6 by Algernon Blackwood [Lovecraftian Horror Serial]
- Escape Pod #442a – Eater of Bone, Part 1 of 2 by Robert Reed [Science Fiction Serialization]
- Journey Into… #94 – Journey Into Space: Operation Luna by [Science Fiction Serialization]
Free eBooks – Science Fiction
Alien Hunter, Star Trooper by David Scholes
A humanoid alien designated an Alien Hunter Class 5 and formerly a Star Trooper, Gladiator, and Mercenary is “dumped” on Earth by the Universal forces of nature. The so called “Hand of God.” With his Earth liaison officer Chicago detective Chris McInnes in tow, the displaced visitor starts a one alien war against corruption, crime, and terrorism on Earth. Both human and alien.
[Military Science Fiction Novella – Amazon]
CHUM by John Buckley
30 years ago Ben Tru Train nearly died making the movie Shadow Thief with one clear goal: to win the Oscar. Now Ben lies in a coma in an underground hospital: once a place for illegal medical tests, now the last refuge of a legend…
[Science Fiction Adventure Novel – Amazon]
Godmachine by Jack Thompson
The crew of Mars Mission 31 discovers an alien artifact from a distant planet similar to Earth. Deciphering it reveals the events that transpired on Plixon, an oppressive, dystopian world where the population is monitored and controlled by a supercomputer known as the Godmachine…
[Science Fiction Novella – Amazon]
The Synchronicity War Part 1 by Dietmar Wehr
After almost a century of peaceful exploration and colonization of space, the United Earth Space Force stumbles across a shockingly xenophobic alien race that has more and better armed ships and refuses all attempts at contact. As the outgunned Space Force is driven back in battle after battle in what appears to be a war of extermination, one officer experiences precognitive visions that help him blunt the enemy onslaught but he can’t control or predict when they occur.
[Space Opera Novel – First of Series – Amazon]
Free eBooks – Post-Apocalyptic and Dystopian – Young Adult
Children of the After: Awakening (Book 1) by Jeremy Laszlo
Thrust into the remains of the world they remember, how will they survive on their own, not knowing what or who else remains amongst the ruins?
[YA Post-Apocalyptic Novel – First of Series – Amazon]
Free eBooks – Fantasy
Wizard Rising (Five Kingdoms 1 #1) by Toby Neighbors
In the Realm of the Five Kingdoms, magic is strictly controlled by a small group of powerful wizards who call themselves the Torr. Throughout the realm, magic lies dormant, sleeping, almost forgotten until Zollin discovers that he is a wizard.
[Epic Fantasy Novel – First of Series – Amazon]
Free eBooks – Vampires
The Eyes of The Sun by Christina McMullen
New Orleans certainly has no shortage of vampire legends and Lucy Soriano was sure she had heard them all. But after a date with a handsome stranger takes a deadly turn, Lucy learns that the truth is more terrifying than fiction, and that the real monsters are not the creation of vivid imaginations, but evolutionary advantage.
[Vampire Novel – First of Series – Amazon]
Free eBooks – Superhero
The Trifecta: Initiation by J.P. Brewner
In the wake of a devastating explosion, the world has crumbled to the criminals of society. Now the Trifecta, a powerful organization, fights to regain peace and prosperity across the world. Their leader recruits Michael Fleming, a 15 year old boy who has spectacular abilities.
[YA Superhero Novel – Amazon]
Free eBooks – Zombies
Wanted: Dead or Undead (Zombie West) by Angela Scott
Trace Monroe doesn’t believe in luck. He never has. But when a fiery-headed cowgirl saunters through the saloon doors, wielding shotguns and a know-how for killing the living dead, he believes he just may be the luckiest man alive.
[YA Zombie Western Novel – Amazon]