Here’s the table of contents for the new issue of Apex Magazine, a monthly science fiction, fantasy, and horror magazine featuring original, mind-bending short fiction from many of the top pros of the field.
- “Perfect” by Haddayr Copley-Woods
- “Steel Snowflakes in My Skull” by Tom Piccirilli
- “The Cultist’s Son” by Ferrett Steinmetz
- “Repairing the World” by John Chu
- “Juniper, Gentian, and Rosemary” by Pamela Dean (eBook/subscriber exclusive)
- “The Violent Century (extract)” by Lavie Tidhar (eBook/subscriber exclusive)
- “Cogs ” by Beth Cato
- “Unlabelled Core c. Zanclean (5.33 Ma)” by Michele Bannister
- “Aristeia” by Sonya Taaffe
- “Tell Me the World is a Forest” by Chris Lynch
- Resolute: Notes from the Editor-in-Chief by Sigrid Ellis
- After Our Bodies Fail by Abra Staffin-Wiebe
- Interview with Ferrett Steinmetz by Maggie Slater
- Interview with Cover Artist Mehrdad Isvandi by Loraine Sammy
- Download Podcast #10 (“Repairing the World” by John Chu) or listen using the player below. (32:49 in length)
Cover art is by Mehrdad Isvandi.
Apex Magazine is free for all to read at http://apex-magazine.com, and also available as a paid subscription on various electronic devices.