Author Max Gladstone joined Fran Wilde on the Cooking the Books podcast to celebrate his new book in the Craft Sequence, Full Fathom Five, just out from Tor.
The ingredients for Cooking the Books podcast #003 – “That’s Craft with a C: Cooking the Books with Max Gladstone” include:
- 10% stone golems
- 3 times the Recommended Daily Amount of artificial gods
- The best street food money can’t buy
- What to eat when you’re stuck at the office and still living
- 2 Dragon Steaks
- Island economics and class divides
- One box of Kraft macaroni and cheese
- Seasoned with Anime, Loncon, and the John W. Campbell awards
- Plus Max’s new Tor.com story, “The Angelus Guns“
Listen below, at the Cooking the Books website (where you’ll find a recipe from Max’s kitchen), or subscribe to the Cooking the Books feedburner.