Here is the table of contents for the charity anthology Fantasy For Good, the proceeds of which go to The Colon Cancer Alliance.
Here’s the book description:
From Sword and Sorcery to Paranormal Romance, from Weird Fiction to Fairy Tales, Fantasy For Good presents a wide range of exciting short fiction to accommodate every taste. In this collection of thirty stories, legendary authors (including NYT Bestsellers and World Fantasy Award winners) and great new up-and-comers in the genre spin tales of magic and mayhem.
Featuring brand new fiction from Piers Anthony, Michael Moorcock, Carrie Vaughn, Kelley Armstrong, Alan Dean Foster, Katharine Kerr, David Farland, Jane Lindskold, Nnedi Okorafor, Todd McCaffrey and many more, alongside classic tales from George R.R. Martin, Jay Lake, Kevin J Anderson & Rebecca Moesta, and Neil Gaiman.
Fantasy For Good also includes a classic tale by master novelist, Roger Zelazny, author of the Nine Princes of Amber, who passed away in 1995 after a battle with colorectal cancer. His son, Trent, provides a moving introduction.
All proceeds from the sale of this anthology go directly to The Colon Cancer Alliance, a charity dedicated to the prevention of this deadly disease, as well as funding research and supporting patients who suffer from it.
Here’s the table of contents…
- “Horseman, Pass By” by oduction” by Trent Zelazny
- “The Edge of Magic” by Henry Szabranski
- “Annual Dues” by Ken Scholes
- “The Kitsune’s Nine Tales” by Kelley Armstrong
- “Elroy Wooden Sword” by S.C. Hayden
- “In the Lost Lands” by George R.R. Martin
- “Worms Rising From the Dirt” by David Farland
- “Snow Wolf and Evening Wolf” by James Enge
- “Knight’s Errand” by Jane Lindskold
- “Languid in Rose” by Frances Silversmith
- “Green They Were, and Golden-Eyed” by Alan Dean Foster
- “Golden” by Todd McCaffrey
- “Mountain Spirit” by Piers Anthony
- “Moon Glass” by Megan Moore
- “The George Business” by Roger Zelazny
- “Only the End of the World Again” by Neil Gaiman
- “Lenora of the Low” by Marina J. Lostetter
- “Trufan Fever” by Katharine Kerr
- “Undying Love” by Jackie Kessler
- “Dancing With the Mouse King” by Carrie Vaughn
- “Showlogo” by Nnedi Okorafor
- “The Bluest Hour” by Jaye Wells
- “Pandal Food” by Samit Basu
- “Loincloth” by Kevin J Anderson and Rebecca Moesta
- “Man of Water” by Kyle Aisteach
- “Bones of a Righteous Man” by Michael Ezell
- “Time’s Mistress” by Steven Savile
- “Little Pig, Berry Brown and the Hard Moon” by Jay Lake
- “The Grenade Garden” by Michael Moorcock
- “Sand and Teeth” by Carmen Tudor
- “The Seas of Heaven” by David Parish-Whittaker