Here’s the table of contents for the upcoming issue of Shimmer.
Shimmer blends the perfect speculative cocktail for its twenty-first issue. Three parts exuberance to one part seawater, a sand-crusted spun-sugar glass brushed with winter’s fresh boughs.
These four stories, from Shimmer alums and novices alike, will take you on a journey that is familiar as earth, but as strange as stars. We explore the depths of the sea and the dry deserts both, where encounters don’t have to be alien to terrify.
Here’s the table of contents…
- “A Whisper in the Weld” Alix E. Harrow
- “Caretaker” by Carlie St. George
- “Cantor’s Dragon” by Craig DeLancey
- “The One They Took Before” by Kelly Sandoval
- Editorial by E. Catherine Tobler
- Author Interviews by Joy Marchand
- “A Whisper in the Weld” by Sandro Castelli