Beneath Ceaseless Skies editor Scott H. Andrews joined the Cooking the Books podcast to discuss great short stories, characters and heart, editing, cooking, and pie. The ingredients for Cooking the Books podcast #007 – “Beneath Ceaseless Pies: Cooking the Books with Scott H. Andrews” include:
- 99 bottles of beer
- literary adventure fantasy, to taste
- one human heart in conflict with itself
- A liberal helping of bread
- 10 scoops of editorial notes & secrets
- A fine dusting of BCS history and many short stories you should read immediately
Listen below, or at the Cooking the Books website (where you’ll find a recipe for TOFU PIE (yes, really!) as well as links to many of the stories mentioned), or subscribe to the Cooking the Books feedburner.