Courtesy of the author, SF Signal has 1 copy of Owl and the Japanese Circus by Kristi Charish to give away to 1 lucky SF Signal readers!
Here’s more information about the book and how you can win:
Ex-archaeology grad student turned international antiquities thief, Alix—better known now as Owl—has one rule. No supernatural jobs. Ever. Until she crosses paths with Mr. Kurosawa, a red dragon who owns and runs the Japanese Circus Casino in Las Vegas. He insists Owl retrieve an artifact stolen three thousand years ago, and makes her an offer she can’t refuse: he’ll get rid of a pack of vampires that want her dead. A dragon is about the only entity on the planet that can deliver on Owl’s vampire problem – and let’s face it, dragons are known to eat the odd thief.
And here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter “Owl“
- Geographic restrictions: This giveaway is a bit different, depending on where you live. If the winner lives in the US/Canada, they will have their choice of either a physical book or an ebook as their prize. Everyone outside of the US/Canada will receive an ebook if they win.
- In the body of the email, please provide a mailing address (for US/Canada entrants) so the prize can be sent as soon as possible. (The winning address is used only to mail the prize. All other address info will be purged once the giveaway ends.)
- The giveaway will end Monday, February 9th 2015 (9:00 PM U.S. Central time). The 1 winner will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.