Here’s the table of contents for the new issue of Apex Magazine, a monthly science fiction, fantasy, and horror magazine featuring original, mind-bending short fiction from many of the top pros of the field, edited by Sigrid Ellis and Jason Sizemore.
Issue 69 features the following content:
- “Requiem, for Solo Cello” by Damien Angelica Walters
- “Heirloom Pieces” by Lisa J Hannett
- “Foreknowledge” by Mary E. Lowd
- “Inhale” by Rhoads Brazos
- “The Best Little Cleaning Robot in All of Faerie” by Susan Jane Bigelow
- “A Revolution of One” by Brian Keene
- “The Topaz Marquise” by Fran Wilde (eBook/subscriber exclusive)
- “The Lost Level — Novel Excerpt (2 Chapters)” by Brian Keene (eBook/subscriber exclusive)
- “Werewolf’s Aubade” by Leslie J. Anderson
- “Second Mouth” by John Philip Johnson & Salvatore B. Lombard
- “what we eat when” by Michelle Muenzler
- “Words from the Editor-in-Chief” by Jason Sizemore
- “Interview with Brian Keene” by Andrea Johnson
- “Supposedly True (but Probably Not, and That’s OK) Weird Tales” by Ed Grabianowski
- “Interview with Cover Artist Loika” by Russell Dickerson
- “Clavis Aurea #21: Eric Schaller, Naim Kabir, Mary Thaler” by Charlotte Ashley
- “The Lost Level” by Brian Keene (eBook/subscriber exclusive)
- Download Podcast #4 (“Requiem, for Solo Cello” by Damien Angelica Walter)
Cover art by Bruce Holwerda.
Apex Magazine is free for all to read at http://apex-magazine.com, and also available as a paid subscription on various electronic devices.