Courtesy of the publisher, SF Signal has 5 copies (physical or ebook, winner’s choice) of Flex by Ferret Steinmetz to give away to 1 lucky SF Signal readers!
Here’s more information about the book and how you can win:
FLEX: Distilled magic in crystal form. The most dangerous drug in the world. Snort it, and you can create incredible coincidences to live the life of your dreams.
FLUX: The backlash from snorting Flex. The universe hates magic and tries to rebalance the odds; maybe you survive the horrendous accidents the Flex inflicts, maybe you don’t.
PAUL TSABO: The obsessed bureaucromancer who’s turned paperwork into a magical Beast that can rewrite rental agreements, conjure rented cars from nowhere, track down anyone who’s ever filled out a form.
But when all of his formulaic magic can’t save his burned daughter, Paul must enter the dangerous world of Flex dealers to heal her. Except he’s never done this before – and the punishment for brewing Flex is army conscription and a total brain-wipe.
And here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter “Flex“
- In the body of the email, please provide a mailing address so the prize can be sent as soon as possible and which version of the book you’d like – physical or ebook. (The winning address is used only to mail the prize. All other address info will be purged once the giveaway ends.)
- Geographic restrictions: This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S., Canada and the U.K.
- The giveaway will end Monday, March 9th 2015 (9:00 PM U.S. Central time). The 5 winners will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.