Here’s the table of contents for the new issue of Apex Magazine, a monthly science fiction, fantasy, and horror magazine featuring original, mind-bending short fiction from many of the top pros of the field, edited by Sigrid Ellis and Jason Sizemore.
Issue 70 features the following content:
- “Houdini’s Heart” by Thoraiya Dyer
- “Charaid Dreams” by Rati Mehrotra
- “A Beautiful Memory” by Shannon Peavey
- “Where I’m Bound” by Nina Kiriki Hoffman
- “Sing Me Your Scars” by Damien Angelica Walters
- “Seed” by Shanna Germain (eBook/subscriber exclusive)
- “barefoot sprites beware” by Steven Wittenberg Gordon
- “Hook” by Jennifer Ironside
- “The Changeling Answer” by Jarod K. Anderson
- “Mama Gonna Fight” by Beth Cato
- “Words from the Editor-in-Chief” by Jason Sizemore
- “A Whole New World” by Mark Allan Gunnells
- “Apex Author Interview with Damien Angelica Walters” by Andrea Johnson
- “Apex Cover Artist Interview with Lucas de Alcântara” by Russell Dickerson
- “Clavis Aurea: A Review of Short Fiction” by Charlotte Ashley
Cover art by Lucas de Alcântara.
Apex Magazine is free for all to read at http://apex-magazine.com, and also available as a paid subscription on various electronic devices.