Courtesy of the publisher, SF Signal has 2 copies of The Witch of the Wood by Michael Aronovitz to give away to 2 lucky SF Signal readers!
Here’s more information about the book and how you can win:
Rudy Barnes, an adjunct professor no longer young, thinks he is attending a routine faculty meeting when he is struck by the beautiful April Orr, an administrator who is giving a presentation at the meeting. He is even more amazed when, after the meeting, he finds himself going with April to her house and having an intense sexual encounter with her.
This is the beginning of a bizarre supernatural adventure in which April, a “witch of the wood,” explains to Rudy the true origin of the female of the species. Rudy must now team up with Wolfie, the child he bore from April, and his ex-wife, Pat, to battle cosmic forces who are seeking to destroy the witches and bring about a universal cataclysm.
And here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter “Witch of the Wood“
- In the body of the email, please provide a mailing address so the prize can be sent as soon as possible. (The winning address is used only to mail the prize. All other address info will be purged once the giveaway ends.)
- Geographic restrictions: This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S. and Canada.
- The giveaway will end Wednesday, April 15th (9:00 PM U.S. Central time). The 2 winners will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.