Courtesy of the publisher, SF Signal has 2 copies of Window Wall by Melanie Rawn to give away to 2 lucky SF Signal readers!
Here’s more information about the book and how you can win:
For nearly two years, Cade has been rejecting his Fae gift, his prescient Elsewhens–simply refusing to see or experience them. But the strain is driving a wedge between him and his theater troupe, Touchstone, and making him erratic on stage and off. It takes his best friend Mieka to bully Cade into accepting the visions again. But when Cade finally looks into the possible futures, he sees a royal castle blowing up, though his vision does not tell him who is responsible. But he knows that if it is in his visions, he can take action to stop it from happening. And when he finally discovers the truth, he takes the knowledge to the only man in the Kingdom who would believe him: his deadly enemy the Archduke.
And here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter “Window Wall“
- In the body of the email, please provide a mailing address so the prize can be sent as soon as possible. (The winning address is used only to mail the prize. All other address info will be purged once the giveaway ends.)
- Geographic restrictions: This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S. and Canada.
- The giveaway will end Monday, April 20th (9:00 PM U.S. Central time). The 2 winners will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.