Here’s the table of contents for the new issue of Apex Magazine, a monthly science fiction, fantasy, and horror magazine featuring original, mind-bending short fiction from many of the top pros of the field, edited by Sigrid Ellis and Jason Sizemore.
Issue 72 features the following content:
- “Remembery Day” by Sarah Pinsker
- “Wildcat (from The Secret Diary of Donna Hooks)” by David Bowles
- “A Sister’s Weight in Stone” by JY Yang
- “Toot Sweet Matricia” by Suzette Mayr (eBook/subscriber exclusive)
- “He Dreams of Salt and Sea” by S.G. Larner
- “If I Only Had A…” by Kelly Dalton
- “Sidereal” by A.E. Ash
- “The Automaton to Her Engineer” by Alexandra Seidel
- The Buried Life by Carrie Patel (eBook/subscriber exclusive)
- The Grace of Kings by Ken Liu (eBook/subscriber exclusive)
- “Words from the Editor-in-Chief” by Jason Sizemore
- “Eye-based Paternity Testing & Other Human Genetics Myths” by Dan Koboldt
- “Interview with Sarah Pinsker” by Andrea Johnson
- “Interview with Cover Artist Beth Spencer” by Russell Dickerson
- “Clavis Aurea #27 (David K. Yeh, Heather Clitheroe, Brooke Wonders)” by Charlotte Ashley
Cover art by Beth Spencer.
Apex Magazine is free for all to read at http://apex-magazine.com, and also available as a paid subscription on various electronic devices.