Here is the table of contents for the new issue of Flash Fiction Online.
- “Turn, Turn, Turn” by Suzanne W. Vincenet
- “Mirror Skinned” by Kelly Sandoval
- “Wikipedia Abduction Myth” by Oliver Buckram
- “The Cormorant in the Glass-Bottomed Cage” by Rebecca Birch
- “When the Selkie Comes” by Sylvia Spruck Wrigley
- Interview with Kelly Sandoval by Stanley Lee
- Interview with Rebecca Birch by Anna Yeatts
This issue, which went live May 1st, was edited by Suzanne Vincent and features cover art by Dario Bijelac and cover design by Anna Yeatts.
You can listen to podcasts of the stories on soundcloud.com.
Single ebooks and subscriptions are available via Weightless Books.
Support Flash Fiction Online via Patreon.