Here’s the table of contents for the new issue of Apex Magazine, a monthly science fiction, fantasy, and horror magazine featuring original, mind-bending short fiction from many of the top pros of the field, edited by Sigrid Ellis and Jason Sizemore. Cover art is by Carly Sorge.
Issue 74 features the following content:
- “Going Endo” by Rich Larson
- “All Who Tremble” by A.A. Balaskovits
- “Never Chose This Way” by Shira Lipkin
- “The River” by adrienne maree brown (eBook/Subscriber exclusive)
- “How the World was Made–A Super Crown” by Roger Bonair-Agard
- For Exposure: The Life and Times of a Small Press Publisher by Jason Sizemore (eBook/subscriber exclusive)
- The War Against the Assholes by Sam Munson (eBook/subscriber exclusive)
- “Words from the Editor-in-Chief” by Jason Sizemore
- “How Horror Made Me More Empathetic” by Mark Allan Gunnells
- “Interview with Rich Larson” by Andrea Johnson
- “Interview with Carly Sorge” by Russell Dickerson
- “Clavis Aurea: A Review of Short Fiction” by Charlotte Ashley
- Download Podcast #25 (“Going Endo” by Rich Larson)
Cover art by Carly Sorge.
Apex Magazine is free for all to read at http://apex-magazine.com, and also available as a paid subscription on various electronic devices.