Here is the table of contents for the new issue of Flash Fiction Online.
- “Pieces of My Body” by Caroline M. Yoachim
- “Your Past Life Interferes With My Very Important Studies” by C. L. Holland
- “The Disposition Matrix” by Brent Baldwin
- “Portrait of My Wife as a Boat” by Samantha Murray
- “The Art of Writing” by Suzanne Vincent
- “How to Get Published in 18 Short Months Or Why Everyone Should Read Slush” by Brent Baldwin
- “An Interview with C. L. Holland” by Anna Yeatts
This issue, which went live July 1st, was edited by Suzanne Vincent and features cover art by Dario Bijelac and cover design by Anna Yeatts.
You can listen to podcasts of the stories on soundcloud.com.
Single ebooks and subscriptions are available via Weightless Books.
Support Flash Fiction Online via Patreon.