Courtesy of the publisher, SF Signal has 1 copy of Pathfinder Tales: Liar’s Island by Tim Pratt to give away to 1 lucky SF Signal readers!
Here’s more information about the book and how you can win:
Rodrick is a con man as charming as he is cunning. Hrym is a talking sword of magical ice, with the soul and spells of an ancient dragon. Together, the two travel the world, parting the gullible from their gold and freezing their enemies in their tracks. But when the two get summoned to the mysterious island of Jalmeray by a king with genies and elementals at his command, they’ll need all their wits and charm if they’re going to escape with the greatest prize of all-their lives.
And here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter “Liar’s Island“
- In the body of the email, please provide a mailing address so the prize can be sent as soon as possible. (The winning address is used only to mail the prize. All other address info will be purged once the giveaway ends.)
- Geographic restrictions: This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S. and Canada.
- The giveaway will end Monday, Sept. 7th (9:00 PM U.S. Central time). The winner will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.