Here’s the table of contents for the new issue of Apex Magazine, a monthly science fiction, fantasy, and horror magazine featuring original, mind-bending short fiction from many of the top pros of the field, edited by Sigrid Ellis and Jason Sizemore. Cover art is by Billy Norrby.
Issue 75 features the following content:
- “Brisé” by Mehitobel Wilson
- “Coming Undone” by Alexis A. Hunter
- “It is Healing, It is Never Whole” by Sunny Moraine
- “Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys: The Elephant’s Tale” by Damien Angelica Walters
- “New Feet Within My Garden Go” by E. Catherine Tobler (eBook/subscriber exclusive)
- “Monsters We Create, Woozles We Become” by Levi Sable
- “In the Day After the World Stopped Being” by A. Merc Rustad/li>
- “The Owl Child” by Jennifer Ruth Jackson
- “Training: Endurance” by Mary Soon Li
- If Then by Matthew De Abaitua (eBook/subscriber exclusive)
- King of the Bastards by Brian Keene and Steven L. Shrewsbury
- “Words from the Editor-in-Chief” by Jason Sizemore
- “The Funny Bunny Squad is Standing By…” by Gary A. Braunbeck
- “Interview with Mehitobel Wilson” by Andrea Johnson
- “Interview with Billy Norrby” by Russell Dickerson
- “Clavis Aurea: 2015 Hugo Award edition (Novelette)” by Charlotte Ashley
- Download Podcast #25 (“Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys: The Elephant’s Tale” by Damien Angelica Walters)
Cover art by Carly Sorge.
Apex Magazine is free for all to read at http://apex-magazine.com, and also available as a paid subscription on various electronic devices.