Courtesy of the author, SF Signal has a terrific giveaway for our readers! To celebrate the release of the omnibus of The Northern Star: Trilogy (which he talks about here), Mr. Gullickson has graciously put the following prizes up for grabs:
- Kindle Fire HD 6 w/credit for The Northern Star: Trilogy ($99.00 value + $4.50 credit for TNS: Trilogy)
- Kindle 6” Glare-Free Touch Screen w/credit for The Northern Star: Trilogy ($79.00 + $4.50 for TNS: Trilogy)
- Signed paperback trilogy which includes TNS: The Beginning, TNS: Civil War, TNS: The End
- Signed copy of The Northern Star: The Beginning
Since there are 4 different prizes, here is how we will pick the winners: the first name drawn will receive prize #1, the second name prize #2 and so on. Additionally, for the duration of the giveaway, the price of The Northern Star: Trilogy omnibus has been reduced to just $.99.
Here’s more information about the book and how you can win:
2058. As superpowers squabble over the remaining oil, and civilization limps on in a virtual universe, a cunning and ruthless genius uses the digital connectivity of our world to manipulate governments, subliminally sway the masses––and even kill––in his quest for immortality.
The first bionic soldier – now mentally broken, a prodigy hacker abused as a weapon, a psychopath seeking redemption, and the CEO who created the cyber universe––and unwittingly––the means to rule both, are all that stands in his way.
And here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter “TNS“
- In the body of the email, please provide a mailing address so the prize can be sent as soon as possible. (The winning address is used only to mail the prize. All other address info will be purged once the giveaway ends.)
- Geographic restrictions: This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S.
- The giveaway will end Wednesday, Sept. 16th (9:00 PM U.S. Central time). The 4 winners will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.