Courtesy of the publisher, SF Signal has 1 physical copy of Fires of Invention by J. Scott Savageto give away to 1 lucky SF Signal reader!
Here’s more information about the book and how you can win:
The first in a new series, this novel explores two distinct Steampunk eras: traditional 19th century England where the Cove inhabitants are from and a future society that has been frozen in technology from the 1800s out of fear of provoking a new attack by the fierce dragons who once nearly destroyed them. A secret plan to defeat the dragons requires a worthy foe: They build an ingenious mechanical dragon using only the steam-powered, iron-clad, gear moving technology of the 19th century.
And here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter “Fires“
- In the body of the email, please provide a mailing address so the prize can be sent as soon as possible. (The winning address is used only to mail the prize. All other address info will be purged once the giveaway ends.)
- Geographic restrictions: This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S. and Canada.
- The giveaway will end Monday, Oct. 5 (9:00 PM U.S. Central time). The winner will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.