As harvest-time descends and pumpkin-spice stormclouds gather on the horizon, John E. O. Stevens, Fred Kiesche and Jeff Patterson wrap up their Summer sojourn through the labyrinthine innards of the publishing industry with Joe Monti of Saga Press. Joe educates the Hoarsemen on the pitfalls of book buying-and-selling, forecasts the future of space opera, and ponders if Grimdark is really a thing.
After a chat on trends and tribulations, the discusion turns to culture consumed.
Run time: 1 hour 40 min.
- Silver on the Road (The Devil’s West) by Laura Anne Gilman
- Cold Iron (The Malorum Gates) by Stina Leicht
- Our Lady of the Ice by Cassandra Rose Clarke
- Six-Gun Snow White/strong> by Catherynne M. Valente
- Sorcerer to the Crown by Zen Cho
- Godzilla in Hell #2 by Bob Eggleton
- The Bazaar: Markets and Merchants of the Islamic World by Walter M. Weiss
- The Making of Stanley Kubrick’s 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY by Piers Bizony
- Fred’s 2015: The Year in Books–113!
- Fred’s 2015: The Year in Shorts–721!
- Stories for Chip: A Tribute to Samuel R. Delany – Nisi Shawl and Bill Campbell, eds.
- A Borrowed Man – Gene Wolfe
- The Big Time by Fritz Leiber Jr.
- The Complete Griselda by Oliver Dickinson
- Pelquin’s Comet by Ian Whates
- String Divers by Ashley Wood, Chris Ryall, andNelson Daniel
- The Mysteries of Udolpho by Ann Ward Radcliff
- Clockwork Lives by Kevin J. Anderson and Neil Peart
- Islands in the Sky by Arthur C. Clarke
- Dolphin Island by Arthur C. Clarke
- B.P.R.D. by Mike Mignola
- Sept Guerrières by Michael Le Galli and Francis Manapul
- Spider-Verse by Dan Slott
- Capclave 2015
© 2015 SF Signal.com
Tell us what you think – leave us a voicemail!
Can’t see the widget above? That’s okay – just call 720-277-9082 or shoot us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org