Courtesy of the publisher, SF Signal has 4 copies of Unidentified Funny Objects 4 edited by Alex Shvartsman to give away to 4 lucky SF Signal readers! We have 2 signed print copies to give away to US residents, and 2 ebooks to give away to readers outside of the US. Non-US winners will be emailed a link to download their choice of format.
Here’s more information about the book and how you can win:
The fourth volume of the annual Unidentified Funny Objects series features the theme of dark humor. What happens when you ask some of the genre’s masters to interpret this theme? The enclosed twenty-three darkly humorous tales range from black comedy to biting satire to morbid irony and everything in between. Inside this book you’ll find Faustian bargains gone awry, time-traveling ghosts, flawed supervillains, talking hamsters, and much more.
And here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter “UFO – US” for US residents, and “UFO – World” for those outside the US.
- In the body of the email, please provide a mailing address (US residents only) so the prize can be sent as soon as possible. (The winning address is used only to mail the prize. All other address info will be purged once the giveaway ends.)
- Geographic restrictions: This giveaway is open to everyone! (Subject to the restrictions above.)
- The giveaway will end Tuesday, Oct. 27th (9:00 PM U.S. Central time). The 4 winners will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.