Courtesy of the publisher, SF Signal has 2 signed copies of Mission Tomorrow edited by Bryan Thomas Schmidt to give away to 2 lucky SF Signal readers! The trade paperbacks will be signed by Bryan Thomas Schmidt, James Gunn, Chris McKitterick and Robin Wayne Bailey.
Here’s more information about the book and how you can win:
In Mission: Tomorrow, science fiction writers imagine the future of space exploration with NASA no longer dominant. Will private companies rule the stars or will new governments take up the call? From Brazilians to Russians to Chinese, the characters in these stories deal with everything from strange encounters, to troubled satellites and space ships, to competition for funding and getting there first. Nineteen stories of what-if spanning the gamut from Mercury to Pluto and beyond, assembled by critically praised editor Bryan Thomas Schmidt.
And here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter “Mission: Tomorrow“
- In the body of the email, please provide a mailing address so the prize can be sent as soon as possible. (The winning address is used only to mail the prize. All other address info will be purged once the giveaway ends.)
- Geographic restrictions: This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S.
- The giveaway will end Tuesday, Nov. 24th (9:00 PM U.S. Central time). The 2 winners will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.