Courtesy of the publisher, SF Signal has 1 copy of Star Wars Psychology: Dark Side of the Mind by Travis Langley to give away to 1 lucky SF Signal reader!
Here’s more information about the book and how you can win:
From its very first frame, the Star Wars series created a compelling universe, with complex characters and engaging storytelling. In advance of the highly anticipated new movie, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, this essay collection offers a fascinating and unauthorized psychological analysis of every aspect of George Lucas’s richly rendered galaxy. Expert contributors led by Travis Langley examine such topics as family ties, gender, values, villainy, and heroism itself. They shine a light into the hidden part of the psyche and reveal the ultimate lesson of Star Wars.
And here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter “Dark Side“
- In the body of the email, please provide a mailing address so the prize can be sent as soon as possible. (The winning address is used only to mail the prize. All other address info will be purged once the giveaway ends.)
- Geographic restrictions: This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S. and Canada.
- The giveaway will end Sunday, Nov. 8th (9:00 PM U.S. Central time). The winner will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.