Here’s the table of contents for the new issue of Apex Magazine, a monthly science fiction, fantasy, and horror magazine featuring original, mind-bending short fiction from many of the top pros of the field, edited by Sigrid Ellis and Jason Sizemore. Cover art is by James Lincke.
Issue 78 features the following content:
- “Blood on Beacon Hill” by Russell Nichols
- “Words from the Editor in Chief” by Jason Sizemore
- Interview with Russell Nichols by Andrea Johnson (Feature Interview — November 4th)
- “Rolling Dice” by Chloe Clark (Poetry — November 5th)
- “To Die Dancing” by Sam J. Miller (Short Fiction — November 10th)
- “Cthulhu Apocalype and the Terrifying Tradition of Horror Role-Playing” by Ed Grabianowski (Nonfiction — November 11th)
- “Mother Doll” by Brittany Warman (Poetry — November 12th)
- “The Beacon and the Coward” by Day Al-Mohamed (Short Fiction — November 17th)
- “Interview with Cover Artist James Lincke” by Russell Dickerson (Interview — November 18th)
- “When the Gods Come Knocking” by Julia Kingston (Poetry — November 19th)
- “Signal to Noise” by Gemma Files (Short Fiction Reprint — November 24th)
- “Time Missing” by Michael Sikkema (Poetry — November 25th)
- The Flux by Ferrett Steinmetz (Novel Excerpt)
- The Weight of Chains by Lesley Conner (Novel Excerpt)
- How to Pass As Human: A Guide to Assimilation for Future Androids by Android Ø by Nic Kelman (Novel Excerpt)
- Download Podcast #29 (“Blood on Beacon Hill” by Russell Nichols)
Cover art by James Lincke.
Apex Magazine is free for all to read at http://apex-magazine.com, and also available as a paid subscription on various electronic devices.