Interviews & Profiles
- Anthony Daniels reflects on four decades of playing C-3PO.
- Carrie Fisher on Her Return to Star Wars.
- Carrie Fisher press tour has been spectacular — and revolutionary.
- Carrie Fisher and Oscar Isaac Take Over Star Wars Red Carpet with Curse-Filled Q&A.
- Everything You Need to Know About Stars John Boyega and Daisy Ridley.
- Harrison Ford on an emotional Han Solo and the meaning of “Chewie, we’re home.”
- How Josh Lee & Matt Denton Made BB-8 Into A Robot Icon.
- J.J. Abrams on going old school and how Star Wars differs from Star Trek.
- Jimmy Kimmel Interviews The Star Wars Cast & The Results Are Absolutely Hilarious.
- Mark Hamill Talks Keeping Death Star-Sized Star Wars Secrets.
- NJ.com interviews J. J Abrams about Jar Jar and The Force Awakens.
- Oscar Isaac Says Your Star Wars Theories Are Totally Wrong
- Star Wars actor Harrison Ford has said he felt no nostalgia when he returned to the role of Han Solo for the first time in more than 30 years.
- Vulture interviews Lawrence Kasdan, writer for the new Star Wars movies.
- Watch Star Wars: The Force Awakens World Premiere Cast Interviews.
- Watch more Star Wars: The Force Awakens World Premiere Cast Interviews.
- Where is Luke Skywalker? J.J. Abrams and Mark Hamill grapple with the question.
- The women of Star Wars speak out about their new Empire.
- Astronaut Tim Peake will watch Star Wars: The Force Awakens in space.
- Berlin church plans Star Wars Christmas service.
- Fox News Contributor Gets Death Threats for Mocking Star Wars.
- Giraffe Relative Named After Queen Amidala.
- People Boycott The Force Awakens Because It Promotes “White Genocide.”
- Quentin Tarantino Accuses Disney of “Extortion” Over Star Wars Booking.
- Rare Star Wars toys fetch $500,000 at auction.
- 11 Spoiler-Free Fan Reactions From The Star Wars Premiere.
- Droids and dresses on the LA premiere red carpet – in pictures.
In pictures: Star Wars: The Force Awakens premiere.
- “JJ Did It”: Spoiler-Free Fan and Critic Reactions to the Premiere.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Dressed as Yoda for the Star Wars Premiere.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Premieres Around the World.
- 4 biggest takeaways from last night’s Star Wars: The Force Awakens premiere.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt won the premiere by showing up in his Yoda pajamas.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens premiere looks backward with nostalgia.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens world premiere brings Hollywood to a standstill.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens premiere was the biggest thing Hollywood has ever seen.
- Star Wars The Force Awakens World Premiere Gallery.
Ars Technica | AVClub | Atlantic | Chicago Sun-Times | CNet | The Daily Beast | Digital Spy | Entertainment Weekly | Esquire | Forbes | Fox411 | Hollywood Reporter | IGN | Indiewire | io9 | Kotaku | The London Times | NPR | New Republic | New York Times | New Yorker | Popular Science | Rogerebert.com | Slate | Techcrunch | The Guardian | USA TODAY | Vanity Fair | Variety | The Verge | Washington Post | Wired
- Attack of the Clones Is a Wish-Fulfillment Checklist Gone Horribly Wrong.
- The First Spoiler-Free Impressions of The Force Awakens, Straight From the Premiere.
- The Force Awakens reactions: So far, it’s looking like a love fest.
- Should You Take Your Kid to See Star Wars?
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Reportedly Passes the Bechdel Test
What Stars and Fans Are Saying about Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Writing for the NYTimes, Manohla Dargis lauds Abrams, a longstanding “Star Wars” fan, as the perfect choice to bring the series into the twenty first century: “Mr. Abrams may be as worshipful as any “Star Wars” obsessive, but in “The Force Awakens” he’s made a movie that goes for old-fashioned escapism even as it presents a futuristic vision of a pluralistic world that his audience already lives in. He hasn’t made a film only for true believers; he has made a film for everyone.”
- Kate Muir of The London Times agrees with the sentiment, arguing that “while George Lucas came up with the brilliant idea, Abrams is a better action director, and takes ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ into more sophisticated territory.”
- 5 Star Wars Fan Theories That Are Too Good Not to Be True.
- The 7 craziest Star Wars: The Force Awakens fan theories.
- 8 Of The Craziest Star Wars: The Force Awakens Fan Theories.
- 10 Crackpot Story Theories for Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- The 10 Most Fascinating Star Wars: The Force Awakens Fan Theories.
- Are The Star Wars Prequels Secretly Brilliant?
- C-3PO is Star Wars‘ real hero. This video explains.
- A Crazy Theory About How Darth Vader Might Fit Into Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Fan Theories That Don’t Involve Luke Being Kylo Ren.
- Jar Jar Binks Sith Theory EXPLAINED!
- Obi-Wan Kenobi, a Manipulative Monster, Was the Real Villain of Star Wars.
- The plot of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, as predicted by Internet fan theories.
- Reddit considers The Fett jetpacks, a small plot point you probably didn’t notice.
- Stephen Colbert Presents His Own Star Wars: The Force Awakens Fan Theory.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Our 10 Favorite Fan Theories.
- This Star Wars Expanded Universe Story Proves That Luke Is the Worst Jedi Master.
- Thoughts on popular “The Force Awakens” fan theories.
- Who Would Win in a Fight Between Han Solo and Indiana Jones?
- 5 Things the Star Wars Prequels Did Right.
- 74 Things Every Great Star Wars Movie Needs.
- The big problem with Star Wars, according to Francis Ford Coppola.
- The Cartoonification of the ‘Star Wars’ Blaster Is Space Western Heresy: How have firearms in ‘Star Wars’ gone from a major threat to a child’s toy?
- Dissecting Leigh Brackett’s Rough Draft for The Empire Strikes Back.
- Everyone Loves Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back Because Han Solo is the Hero.
- Four Reasons Daisy Ridley Is Ready to Be Star Wars‘ First Female Protagonist.
- How Backstory Almost Totally Fucked Up the Star Wars Franchise: A Lesson for Writers.
- How Star Wars could become Disney’s next cash cow.
- How Star Wars Will Change Hollywood (Again.)
- How the Lightsabers In The Force Awakens Finally Realized Lucas’ Original Vision.
- How to Watch Star Wars If You’ve Never Seen It Before.
- In Defense of Whiny Anakin.
- J.J. Abrams Has a Great Message for Everyone in appealing to Young Girls.
- J.J. Abrams is all wrong about women and Star Wars.
- Milo Yiannopolous argues “Star Wars Is Garbage” at Breitbart.com.
- Of Course There Are Black Stormtroopers in Star Wars:
Fans objecting to John Boyega in The Force Awakens‘ teaser aren’t just.
close-minded; they misunderstand the galaxy far, far away.
- The Radicalization of Luke Skywalker: A Jedi’s Path to Jihad.
- Star Wars’ Abrams leads move from CGI to reality.
- Star Wars And Space Nazis: Hasn’t Evil Evolved By Now?
- Star Wars As A Gateway Drug.
- Star Wars’s Jar Jar Binks – what went wrong?
- What if people hate “The Force Awakens” ?
- What Should Star Wars Fans Be Called? Trekkies have been rubbing their fandom in ‘Star Wars‘ fans’ faces for far too long. It’s time to take fandom back.
- Which Generation Owns Star Wars Nostalgia? Ours. Period.
- Why Star Wars means so much to so many
- Why The Politics Of The Star Wars Universe Makes No Sense.
- These Chibi Star Wars Facebook Stickers by Katie Cook are adorable and free.
- The Geek Art Gallery has an on-going gallery of The Force Awakens Fan Art Posters.
- Man Recklessly Unboxes Star Wars Toys to Play With Them IRL.
- Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens Wallpapers.
- Star Wars Nerd Designs Killer Flags for More Than 100 of the Saga’s Planets.
- These Stained Glass Star Wars Book Covers by Jian Guo are incredible. The one for The Force Awakens would make a great church window … or, you know … poster.
- This Star Wars superfan built a life-size X-Wing fighter.
More Fun Stuff
- 7-year-old absolutely destroys the cast of Star Wars in trivia.
- 12 of the weirdest, funniest, and most adorable Star Wars videos on YouTube.
- The Cast Shows Us How to Properly Play With Their Action Figures.
- Google gets in on the Star Wars fun with clutch of interactive Easter eggs.
- How to Make a Star Wars BB-8 Cake.
- Spotify will use music preferences to find your perfect ‘Star Wars‘ match.
- Star Wars: Jedi lightsaber enthusiasts master art.
- Star Wars mashed with Biggie Smalls has a force all its own.
- XKCD on Star Wars and the passage of time.