SF Signal has four advance copies of Daughter of Blood, the eagerly awaited third book in The Wall Of Night series by Helen Lowe to give away – ahead of publication day on 26 January!
Two of the copies of Daughter Of Blood are for US/Canada readers – courtesy of HarperVoyager, US
The remaining two copies will go to UK, Australian, & New Zealand readers, – courtesy of Orbit, UK
Here’s more information about the book and how you can win:
About Daughter Of Blood:
Malian of Night and Kalan, her trusted ally, are returning to the Wall of Night—but already it may be too late. The Wall is dangerously weakened, the Nine Houses of the Derai fractured by rivalry and hate. And now, the Darkswarm is rising and time is running out—for Malian, for Kalan, and for all of Haarth . . .
And here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter “Wall of Night – NA” for U.S./Canada residents or “Wall of Night – UAN” for UK, Australia and New Zealand residents.
- In the body of the email, please provide a mailing address so the prize can be sent as soon as possible. (The winning address is used only to mail the prize. All other address info will be purged once the giveaway ends.)
- Geographic restrictions: This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S. and Canada, the UK, Australia, and New Zealand.
- The giveaway will end Wednesday, Jan. 20th (9:00 PM U.S. Central time). The 4 winners, 2 in the US/Canada, 2 from the UK, Australia or NZ, will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.