Interviews & Profiles
- Electric Literature interviews Noy Holland, author of Bird.
- The Grim Tidings Podcast holds a roundtable discussion with Michael R. Fletcher, Matt Staggs, and Dallas Mullican on Metal Music and Dark Fiction.
- No Wasted Ink interviews Tom D Wright, author of The Archivist.
- The Qwillery interviews Gail Z. Martin, author of Vendetta.
- Yahoo Movies interviews Alan Dean Foster, author of Star Wars: Force Awakens.
- Alec Peters’ Statement On The Star Trek Axanar Lawsuit.
- Jackie Chan to Produce Korea-China Sci-Fi Reset.
- Star Wars Overtakes Titanic In UK; Sets Speed & IMAX Records.
- The Dark Verse, Vol. 1 (Second Edition) – Hardcover reprint of an award-winning collection of 26 short stories of occult, metaphysical, and fantastical horror.
- Quantum Warlock – This graphic novel centers around a German archaeologist who uncovers a giant Alien-zombie subspecies living within 1940s Nazi Germany.
- Welcome to Deadland – In this Lost meets The Walking Dead tale, a ragtag team of characters are thrust together in an abandoned theme park as a widespread outbreak decimates humanity, turning the infected into something less than human.
- 5 Things We Learned From Our New Favorite Nigerian Sci-Fi Author Nnedi Okorafor.
- 6 Ways To Make SciFi And Fantasy Weapons More Believable, according to Gizmodo.
- Adventures of a Jedi Padawan: My First Lightsaber Training.
- Aldous Huxley’s Predictions for 2000 A.D.
- Attack of the Critics: In Defense of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- The Best Sci-Fi Film of 2015: Ex Machina vs. Predestination.
- Blastr picks The top 10 sci-fi, fantasy, and horror TV shows of 2015.
- Blastr picks The top 20 ongoing sci-fi, fantasy and horror comics of 2015.
- Can The Martian defy sci-fi history and win a best picture Oscar?
- Don’t tell Silicon Valley, but Star Wars still thinks technology is useless.
- European Space Agency Reiterates Its Plan to Build 3D Printed Base on the Moon.
- Fans speculate that the Star Wars movies might have their first gay character.
- Five reasons Star Wars: The Force Awakens villain Snoke probably isn’t Darth Plagueis.
- Here’s a clear explanation of the confusing galactic politics in The Force Awakens.
- Here’s how ‘Starkiller Base’ the weapon that can blow entire planets to bits — works.
- Here’s The Most Mind-Blowing Theory About Terry Gilliam’s Twelve Monkeys.
- How Daisy Ridley Should Handle Being Star Wars Famous, According To K Stew
- How Doctor Who Finally Gave River Song the Husband She Deserves.
- How Most Of Star Wars Biggest Spoilers Actually Leaked.
- How Showrunner Naren Shankar Is Engineering “The Expanse.”
- Motherboard put serious thought into selecting The 11 Sci-Fi Films That Defined 2015.
- No, Jessica Jones Isn’t Sexist Towards Men; Let’s Talk About Why.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Black Lives Matter’s first science fiction film.
- What Sci-Fi Gets Wrong, Design Fiction Could Get Right.
- What’s Going On Between Leia And Rey? Here’s What We Know.
- Why the future of Science Fiction will be in the Clouds.
- Why the Star Wars fan theories about Rey need to be wrong.
- Wired looks back at Science Fiction That Came to Life This Year.
- Now the pesky Panda that swept the web in snowman puzzle is hidden among Stormtroopers – but how quickly can YOU spot it?
- Star Wars characters and their cats drawn by Disney artists.
More Fun Stuff