Interviews & Profiles
- A Fantastical Librarian interviews Robert Jackson Bennett, author of City of Stairs.
- Miss Marple’s Musings interviews Susan Kaye Quinn, author of MINDJACK.
- My Bookish Ways interviews Matt Wallace, author of Lustlocked.
- The Qwillery interviews Charlie Jane Anders, author of All the Birds in the Sky.
- Zack Snyder On His Batman V Superman Conversation With Christopher Nolan.
- Disney Won’t Ever Stop Making STAR WARS or Marvel Films.
- Darth Vader’s Role In Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Bigger Than Anticipated.
- SFWA Membership for Game Writers.
Events & Event News
- Actor William Shatner appears at The Warner Theater in Washington DC on Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 8:00 PM for a live performance of SHATNER’S WORLD! Tickets available at the link… RSVP on Facebook.
- Transhuman Debate in SF East Bay, co-sponsored by IEET.
- Comic-Con: The Novel – Lies. Cons. A seventeen-year-old cosplayer schemes her way to Comic-Con to seduce and extort a Hollywood writer.
- In the Stars I’ll Find You – A new short story collection from Bradley P. Beaulieu, the critically acclaimed author of Twelve Kings in Sharakhai.
- 5 Live-Action Star Wars Shows Disney Should Be Making Right Now.
- 12 Facts You Need To Know About Deadpool.
- 12 Movies So Visually Stunning We Could Watch Them on Mute.
- 15 Best Low Budget Science Fiction Movies.
- The 24 Most Insane Theories About Who Rey’s Parents Are.
- 2016 Hugo Award Longlist, Part 3: Individual Categories.
- Aikido: The Art of Falling In this ongoing series, we ask SF/F authors to describe a specialty in their lives that has nothing (or very little) to do with writing. Join us as we discover what draws authors to their various hobbies, how they fit into their daily lives…
- First look at what’s coming next in Marvel’s hit Star Wars comic series.
- Hernandez & Cooke’s “Twilight Children” Brings Modern Sci-Fi to Comics.
- How The Marvel Cinematic Universe Erases Women.
- How Science Fiction Helps Predict the Future.
- Jonathan Wood on What I Learned Writing The Hero Series.
- The Martian: how the audiobook hit rocketed to film glory.
- Paul Rudd Takes On Stephen Hawking in a Game of Quantum Chess.
- Publishing pundits think paper books may disappear, given a few decades, but I’m pretty sure they’ve been saying that for over a decade now.
- Supergirl’s Great New Comic Feels Exactly Like the TV Show.
- Tor.com suggests Five Books About Weird Spies.
- What It Means To Be a Science Fiction Writer in the Early 21st Century.
- What Political TV Shows Should I Watch? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered.
- When Noir Meets Space Opera: The Expanse, “Salvage.”
- Why Hamilton is the Perfect Mashup for Every Fandom.
More Fun Stuff
- 8 Reasons We Know the Earth Isn’t Flat, in case you need reassurance.
- The CIA’s Guide to Taking Pictures of UFOs.
- Dancer transforms into 3D-Printed Version of Herself in new music video.
- Cover Reveal: Jay Kristoff’s Nevernight.
- Hilarious animation imagines Old Star Wars Characters Meeting New Characters.
- Honest Trailers Tackles Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Lego Dimensions Teases Mad Mash-Ups In New Doctors Trailer.
- This Millennium Falcon Shed Has a Few Surprises Left in Her
- Read an excerpt from Dreaming Death by J. Kathleen Cheney at The Qwillery.
- Read an excerpt from The Witch Who Came in from the Cold by Lindsay Smith and Max Gladstone at My Bookish Ways.
- Watch Astronaut Al Bean Do Gymnastics in Space.
- Watch a trailer for Kubo and the Two Strings.