Here’s the table of contents for the new issue of Apex Magazine, a monthly science fiction, fantasy, and horror magazine featuring original, mind-bending short fiction from many of the top pros of the field, edited by Sigrid Ellis and Jason Sizemore. Cover art is by Matt Davis.
This is a special Customer Appreciation mega-issue!
Issue 80 features the following content:
- “The Tomato Thief” by Ursula Vernon (Novelette)
- “Words from the Editor in Chief” by Jason Sizemore
- Interview with Matt Davis, Cover Artist by Russell Dickerson
- Interview with Ursula Vernon by Andrea Johnson (January 6th)
- “RX-200 Series: It’s Everything You Need” by Samson Stormcrow Hayes (January 7th, Poetry)
- “Riding Atlas” by Ferrett Steinmetz (January 8th, Short Fiction)
- “The Open-Hearted” by Lettie Prell (January 11th, Short Fiction)
- Interview with Lettie Prell by Andrea Johnson (January 12th)
- “The Upside of the Cataclysmic Meteor” by Zebulon Huset (January 13th, Poetry)
- An Exploration of Racism in Heart of Darkness by Lucy A. Snyder (January 14th, Nonfiction)
- “The Doctor’s Assistant” by Anton Rose (January 15th, Poetry)
- “Soursop” by Chikodili Emelumadu (January 18th, Short Fiction)
- Interview with Chikodili Emelumadu by Andrea Johnson (January 19th)
- “In the Far Future, Billy Experiences the Most Powerful Drug Known to Man” by Greg Leunig (January 20th, Poetry)
- “Bones of the World” by Jennifer Hykes (January 21st, Short Fiction)
- “Automaton” by Bianca Spriggs (January 22nd, Poetry)
- “Razorback” by Ursula Vernon (January 25th, Short Fiction)
- Paper Tigers (Novel Excerpt) by Damien Angelica Walters (January 26th)
- “Maxwell’s Demon” by Annie Neugebauer (January 27th, Poetry)
- “Various Kinds of Wolves” by J.J. Hunter (January 28th, Poetry)
- “Kutraya’s Skies” by Dave Creek (January 29th, Novelette)
- Download Podcast #31 (“The Open-Hearted” by Lettie Prell)
Cover art by Matt Davis.
Apex Magazine is free for all to read at http://apex-magazine.com, and also available as a paid subscription on various electronic devices.