Here’s the table of contents for the new issue of Apex Magazine, a monthly science fiction, fantasy, and horror magazine featuring original, mind-bending short fiction from many of the top pros of the field, edited by Sigrid Ellis and Jason Sizemore. Cover art is by David Demaret.
Issue 81 features the following content:
- “The Beast at the End of Time” by Benjanun Sriduangkaew (Short Story)
- “Words from the Editor in Chief” by Jason Sizemore
- Interview with Author Benjanun Sriduangkaew by Andrea Johnson (February 3rd)
- “Calabash” by Mike Jewett (Poetry, February 5th)
- “Anabaptist” by Daniel Rosen (Short Fiction, February 8th)
- Interview with David Demaret, Cover Artist by Russell Dickerson (February 10th)
- “Little and Red” by Crystal Lynn Hilbert (Poetry, February 12th)
- “The Four Gardens of Fate” by Betsy Phillips (Short Fiction, February 16th)
- Arrhythmia” by Heather Morris (Poetry, February 18th)
- “On the Occasion of My Retirement” by Nick Mamatas (Novelette, February 22nd)
- Glitch Rain by Alex Livingston (Novel Excerpt, February 23rd)
- “Paper Unicorn” by Laurel Dixon (Poetry, February 25th)
- Download Podcast #32 (“The Four Gardens of Fate” by Betsy Phillips)
Cover art by David Demaret.
Apex Magazine is free for all to read at http://apex-magazine.com, and also available as a paid subscription on various electronic devices.