Check out the table of contents of It’s Come to Our Attention, the 15th Third Flatiron Anthology.
About the book:
“It’s Come to Our Attention” from Third Flatiron Anthologies contains imaginative speculative fiction short stories about things that could be happening quietly, without a lot of fanfare, but which could still be extremely significant or make a big difference.
Fourteen international authors come together in “It’s Come to Our Attention” from Third Flatiron Anthologies. Their stories scratch below the surface to unearth a world of hidden gems:
Visit a landfill to hear some real trash talk. Tag along with an alien agent here to save the earth from his hideout in the insane asylum. Bust a conspiracy to change the climate via mind control. Form an unhealthy attachment to your radio. Go down to the basement even though we told you not to. Decide on the pros and cons of immortality. Tell a librarian she would look beautiful without her glasses. Find out what’s at the bottom of the wishing well (besides coins). Indulge in a little illegal but highly satisfying genetic tinkering. Acknowledge the debt we all owe to French culture.
Here’s the table of contents:
- “Surplus Army” by Pauline J. Alama
- “Agents of the Volurian Empire, Help Is on the Way!” by James H. Zorn
- “Midnight on Addison Street” by Wendy Nikel
- “Time’s Winged Chariot” by Philip Brian Hall
- “Spirit Cat” by Hunter Liguore
- “Ice-Cold” by Nyki Blatchley
- “Chocolat” by James Dorr
- “The Thing Is, the Basement” by Greg Beatty
- “The Wishing Well” by Terri Bruce
- “The Argentine Radio” by Joel Richards
- “All True” by Marie DesJardin
- “The Translator” by Arthur M. Doweyko
- “Something in Forever” by E. M. Eastick
- “Déjà Vu” by Lisa Timpf