Courtesy of the publisher, SF Signal has 5 copies of The Custodian of Marvels by Rod Duncan to give away to 5 lucky SF Signal readers!
Here’s more information about the book and how you can win:
You’d have to be mad to steal from the feared International Patent Office. But that’s what Elizabeth Barnabus is about to try. A one-time enemy from the circus has persuaded her to attempt a heist that will be the ultimate conjuring trick.
Hidden in the vaults of the Patent Court in London lie secrets that could shake the very pillars of the Gas-Lit Empire. All that stands in Elizabeth’s way are the agents of the Patent Office, a Duke’s private army and the mysterious Custodian of Marvels.
And here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter “Custodian“
- In the body of the email, please provide a mailing address so the prize can be sent as soon as possible. (The winning address is used only to mail the prize. All other address info will be purged once the giveaway ends.)
- Geographic restrictions: This giveaway is open to everyone who lives on Earth. Hooray!
- The giveaway will end Monday, Feb. 8th (7:00 PM U.S. Central time). The 5 winners will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.