Courtesy of the publisher, SF Signal has 3 copies of The Only Living Boy: Prisoner Of The Patchwork Planet by David Gallaher and Steve Ellis to give away to 3 lucky SF Signal readers!
Here’s more information about the book and how you can win:
Nominated for three Harvey Awards, The Only Living Boy tells the story of 12-year old Erik Farrell, who runs away from home only to find himself without his memory, stranded on a patchwork planet with danger lurking around every corner. Every day is a struggle to survive. Erik quickly allies himself with Morgan, a mermaid warrior and Thea, a teenage princess from a mysterious insect race. He’ll need their help to escape the Dreaded Lord Baalikar and the evil Doctor Once and maybe, one day, find his way back home.
The brainchild of Harvey award-winning creators Gallaher and Ellis, the series has received both critical and fan acclaim since its launch. Mark Waid said “Paul Pope and Jack Kirby never had a chance to work together, but if they had, it would be only slightly less awesome than this.” Mental Floss called it “an all-ages adventure book inspired by pulp serials, Saturday morning cartoons, Jack Kirby, and even the music of Paul Simon.”
And here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter “Living Boy“
- In the body of the email, please provide a mailing address so the prize can be sent as soon as possible. (The winning address is used only to mail the prize. All other address info will be purged once the giveaway ends.)
- Geographic restrictions: This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S.
- The giveaway will end Monday, March 14th (7:00 PM U.S. Central time). The 3 winners will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.