Here’s the table of contents for the new issue of Apex Magazine, a monthly science fiction, fantasy, and horror magazine featuring original, mind-bending short fiction from many of the top pros of the field.
- Words from the Editor-in-Chief by Jason Sizemore
- “1957” by Stephen Cox
- “Cottage Country” by David K. Yeh
- “The Behemoth Beaches” by Maggie Slater
- “The Drowned Celestial” by Lavie Tidhar
- Freeze/Thaw (Novel Excerpt) by Chris Bucholz
- Interview with Author Stephen Cox by Andrea Johnson
- Interview with Robert Carter, Cover Artist by Russell Dickerson
- Gender Equality in Apex Magazine by Lesley Conner
- “Jubilee” by F.J. Bergmann
- “Before the Empire Goes Inter-Galactic” by Ken Poyner
- “Mammon’s Cave” by Janna Layton
- “The Perfect Planet” by Christina Sng
(Cover art by Robert Carter)
Apex Magazine is free for all to read at http://apex-magazine.com, and also available as a paid subscription on various electronic devices.