Here’s the lineup for the upcoming anthology Beyond the Hedge Volume 1: The Light and the Dark, which is described thusly:
Seven speculative fiction authors explore issues of good and evil in Fuzzy Hedgehog Press’s debut short fiction anthology.
Piper Lewis’s protagonists must travel light years from home to fight an intergalactic war… or do they? Matt Sayer takes us to a world where the technological artifacts of our day have become rare treasures. But some of them aren’t keen to be reclaimed.When it comes to drilling, Alissa Berger wonders who has the biggest complaint: the humans with the polluted waters or the rocks themselves? Elizabeth Guizzetti gives us a young priestess, who wishes to save her love from the appetite of a very corporeal and ravenous god. “How might the devil go about creating hell on earth?” Robert Bagnall wonders. B.J. Neblett imagines a world of joy and a world of gloom, connected by a tear in space and time, situated atop an unassuming bench. Albert Nothlit’s artificial intelligence is trying to understand death, and it will use any means available to achieve its goals.
Here’s the table of contents…
- “Philotet” by Piper Lewis
- “Ruination” by Matt Sayer
- “Welcome to Ertth” by Alissa Berger
- “The Charge of Nynlothe” by Elizabeth Guizzetti
- “Where do all the Accountants Come From?” by Robert Bagnall
- “Rain at the Intersection of Tomorrow” by B.J. Neblett
- “New One” by Albert Nothlit
Book info as per Amazon US:
- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: Fuzzy Hedgehog Press (July 1, 2016)
- ISBN-10: 1628027185
- ISBN-13: 978-1628027181